Sunday, May 6, 2012

What Makes Me Tick: Things I love

This is a random post but I feel my readers should know a little about me. I am an aspiring photographer, I love taking abnormal pictures. It's so weird because since I was five years old I loved photography. I feel a picture can tell a million stories. I love flowers, just like every girl I love the sweet aroma of fresh cut flowers. I am not big on roses but I love hibiscus, lilies, tulips and gladiolus flowers. One weird thing about me that usually surprises people is that I like white guys. Some guys I talk to think it's so weird but I don't know I just find them attractive. My kryptonite is blondes and green eyes, together I think I'll have a fit. Ironically, my boyfriend is a white (and let me tell you he is gorgeous). Even though I claim to be such a bad ass, I love hugs! I'm a hugger I'm very affectionate. 
Something that makes me tick, I tweet--A LOT! Very seldom do I go a full day without tweeting, maybe if I'm busy I'll probably stay off Twitter. Usually, I'm on Twitter 24/7; I also text--A LOT! Now, I never go a day without texting at least my best friend or my boyfriend. It's like I'm joined to the hip with my phone, I love my iPhone. I'm either tweeting, texting or writing a draft on here. 
I am very family-orientated, I love my folks and my extended family. I think I am the only person in my group that has both parent together and married. It's amazing because me and my mother's side of the family are super close. 
I seriously love old movies and music, very old fashioned. Maybe because I hang out with older people and I'm used to listening to that kinda thing. There are so many things that make me tick, you just have to continue reading my blogs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment