Friday, June 1, 2012

Infatuated With The Amazing Lenny Kravitz

Lenny Kravitz, wow, period! First thing that turned my on to him is the fact he is a black guitarist. The second thing was how raspy and gritty his voice is. The last thing that turned me on the this guy was the fact that he's fucking gorgeous! Like have you ever seen him, dude beautiful.
But the song I initial fell in love with was "Are you gonna go my way?". Hell yeah dude! The beginning riff, good grief, orgasmic it really is. I don't remember the chords but it was awesome! That song is so bad ass it literally says here's my song like it fine, hate it fuck you (the song itself doesn't say that I'm just saying).
Kravitz also has a soft side, "I'll be Waiting" is one of those songs that makes you sway and you can really relate to it. "As long as I'm breathing, I'll be waiting. As long as I'm living I'll be there. Whenever you need me I'll be there." Beautiful lyrics I'm telling you. Lenny Kravitz is one of my favorite guitarist and he is amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment