Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Am I Right or Am I Right?: About Attention Whores

Everyone has that one friend that just craves the limelight and will do anything to get. They'll lie, pretend, act and fake anything to become the center of attention. I had this friend (I don't know if she was really a friend) that was the biggest attention whore. This girl faked a pregnancy, sucked off the entire freshman and a percentage of the senior class and I think was a chronic liar. This one instance in particular really pushed me to the edge. 
My best friend since fourth grade went to the same high school as me and it was cool because we didn't attend the same middle school so we caught up on a lot. Anyway, I was caught in between and feud between my best friend and this attention craving girl. To this day, I regret ever being so close to her (the attention whore not my best friend). The situation was that the attention whore "stole" my best friend's boyfriend or I think that's what happened. Anyway, this girl knew she was wrong and continued seeing him after she knew what she did. Me being the type that hates being the middle-man I hated being the person that was caught in the middle. She'd tell me things to say to her and report back, it was back and forth. I still don't know why I let her bully me like that (maybe because I was freshmen and didn't know any better. I wasn't as ballsy as I am now, then).
Looking back at that time, I realized she used me to keep her reputation (her flawed rep) and make her the whore of attention. 
So am I right or am I right, about attention whore?

No comments:

Post a Comment