Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Am I Right or Am I Right?: About Straight Girls Switching Teams

Now I know I'm the worst contender but, I'm not one to write about something I don't know about. I was one of those girls that because of a couple bad guys became a lesbian and a year later became bisexual. My entire eleventh grade year I was into girl all because some guy fucked me over.
This guy I met at my place of employment and he was really nice, until some broad picked up his phone and  I had it with guys. So, months after the break up I decided I just wanted to have fun and mess around with girls. I never fell in love with a girl never caught feelings for a girl, for me, being a lesbian was a phase not a lifestyle. I knew for sure I wasn't going to marry a female so it was a phase.
I used to go out with girl, take them out, get the goods and leave. Almost how a male would act, maybe I was doing the same thing that guys did to me.
But, anyway, most girls like myself switch teams because men do they wrong and they think it'll be easier or different. If any girl that has even been with me romantically would know that girls aren't any different than men, just more unnecessary emotions involved. So am I right or am I right about straight girls going gay?

No comments:

Post a Comment