Monday, June 25, 2012

Am I Right or Am I Right?: About Women Beaters

I have never really understand why some guys beat on women. Frankly, I don't understand why people fight other than to defend what is theirs or in self-defense. There is never (NEVER!) a reason to put your hands on a woman. I don't care how much she provokes you, you are never supposed to hit a woman.
I know that some girls encourage this directly and indirectly. Directly if you constantly pushing a man to hit you or hitting on them. Indirectly by allowing a man to constantly beat on them or not calling a man out on his actions.
Frankly, I think men that hit women are insecure. They don't have the balls to fight a man and feel powerful beating on a woman. Guys like that are weak and cheap, they are terrible and have no self-worth. I think they are the scum of the earth. So am I right or am I right about women beaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment