Monday, July 2, 2012

Lover's quarrel


This is a poem I wrote a couple weeks ago after I saw my boyfriend. I don't know why but he gives me inspiration to write again. This is the first time I have ever shared my poems with the public and the first time in 5 years I have written anything in a while.


Lovers quarrel to show love
To make love
Or rise above


Our lover's war might start
In an all out brawl
But resolve in a lover's lust
Yelling and hollering
What kind of noise that is so
Bothersome
Kicking and resisting
Biting and punching


Only the ones we love endure pain
The ones we love endure the most
Pain in some ways


Our lovers spat
Becomes a lover's pact
We kiss and make up
Sometimes even touch and
Make love
Forceful and rough
Loud moans and even screams
Forceful language
Pulling and grabbing
Slapping and spanking


Yes we have our
Lover's quarrels
But we also have our
Lover's romance

No comments:

Post a Comment