Sunday, July 8, 2012

My Better Half (My Missing Link Found!)

Dude! This is an accurate depiction of us!
I am head over heels in love with my boyfriend. For my new readers I will talk a lot about my amazing boyfriend because he deserved to be hyped up. I'm telling you this guy is more perfect than bacon more pure than spring filtered water and sweet like honey. Don't get me wrong he isn't a softy, he's tough as nails and the heart of a fighter. He is so genuine, kindhearted and just makes me feel like a queen (cause hey, queens can only marry kings, right?).
My baby spoils me (yeah he spoils me rotten) it to the point he doesn't want me to pay when we go out. I love him so much he is everything I need and then some. I would be honored if Dustin (my boyfriend) took my hand in marriage. On the contrary, he has his flaws (I am not gonna broadcast them) but, he is as amazing and great as they come these days. And the cherry on top is that he's blonde hair/blue eyes (well I prefer green but hey). He is so perfect for me, perfectly imperfect for me and no one else. I love my boyfriend and he makes happy that's all matters.
This boy makes me swoon! Every time I see him I get butterflies and every time he kisses me, my knee get weak. Good grief and every time he looks at me my heart melts. I am just sprung I'm in love. For me I am never the first to admit or say that I am in love but I love that boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment