Thursday, July 12, 2012

Worse break-up

In October, it'll be one year since Ronnie and I broke up and to be honest I have never been happier. For one this guy was older than me and at a different place in his life (five years older). He was controlling and a complete asshole. Like he really broke up with me because I don't wear make-up every time I saw him. We never talked he was always "busy" and never had or made time for me. In the back of my mind I think he was just with me for the sex. 
But, the funny part about it was that after we broke up I felt relieved like a weight was lifted. That's when I knew I was gonna be OK and that he was a burden in my life. For some reason, it took me forever to let my guard down. I felt like the first two or three months Dustin and I were talking he paid for all the insecurities and fears I had because of Ronnie. You know what is double crazy, I don't hate him! I love him (not the same way I used to) I am not in love with him I love him as a person and God would want me to love the ones that trespass against. I always hope that he found what he was looking for and wished him the best. Granted, I don't talk to him anymore or seen him since we broke up but, I don't hate him.
If he was reading this I just want to thank him for pushing me closer to an amazing guy that loves me for me and someone that isn't as shallow as he was. The moral of the story, some break ups seem bad at first but there is always a light at the end of the tunnel.

No comments:

Post a Comment