Thursday, July 19, 2012

Dude Homegirl is Crazy!

I don't know why I attract so many goregous girls that are way out of my league. These girls are not only exotic but fucking crazy! This one Hawaiian girl (yes another Hawaiian) she started talking to me on this social network. She was pretty close to me so I entertained her for a little. The very first thing that come out of my mouth was "I have a boyfriend" she said that was fine she wanted to be friends. She was a lesbian of course and I thought she was alright. We hung out a couple weeks and she was mad cool.
After a while she got obsessive, she'd call me 4 in the morning, text me 30 times while I was at work and I think she was catching feelings. One afternoon she told me she liked me a lot and she wanted to be with me. I assured her that would never happen (most because I had a boyfriend and she was crazy).
There on out she kept calling and texting like a crazy person. Leaving weird text messages and "dropping by" randomly. She was crazy! Like she would say things like she loved me and she had to have me. At first I didn't think too much of it but then it became freaky. She'd call me crying asking why I don't want her and don't get me wrong she was pretty..she was just fucking crazy!
The reason I didn't want her was because I had a boyfriend that I love and she was crazy as fuck. I have enough problems as it is without her in my life so, I don't think she's worth the hassle. So, moral of the story sometimes something that looks good ain't good for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment