Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I Feel Like We're Married!

Now this isn't a bashing session but I feel as though my boyfriend and I are married. Like we argue every chance we get. I know we are well passed the cupcake phase, but we also love like one. We are commited and we just don't have eyes for anyone else. Like the other night we were talking baby names (yeahh that commited) and just love the same things and we talk a lot about the future. We have our ups and downs but I won't want to fuss with or be with anyone else. Surprisingly, we are very responsible for our ages (18 and 19 year olds) we both work and looking for a second job. Hopefully, one day that boy puts a rock on my left hand because I love him and I wouldn't want to be with anyone besides him. If he took my hand in marriage I'd be one of the luckiest girl in the world maybe even the luckiest. I know girls my age really don't wish for things like that but, I know he is my soulmate and we were meant for each other. He is amazing and want him to be mine always and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment