Thursday, May 24, 2012

Scary Movies

I was recently asked the question: "Do you like scary movies" my initial reaction was scary movies really aren't scary. But seriously think about, the only true scary movies of our generation were probably: Saw (trilogy), Final Destination (trilogy), Misery, Friday the 13th (trilogy), Nightmare on Elm Street (trilogy) maybe Resident Evil, Halloween and probably The Roommate (PROBABLY! I truly didn't think it was scary it was more comical than anything). 
Like I said, most scary movies of our generation are funny and just plain dumb. Take Scream 4, that movie was stupid. Like seriously don't you just hate when that stupid blond is running and "all of a sudden" she trips and acts helpless not even moving to save her life, she lets the killer slash her. Another thing, when someone in the movie is home alone and hear a weird sound they always gotta "check it out" or ask "who's there" or "Hello?" You dumb bitch, you better run outside and call the cops on your cell phone. Shit, if that were me I'd ask no questions get a baseball bat or a gun, shoot the fucker in the knee or clock him unconscious, run out the house and call the police. But, hey, who am I; a sensible girl that knows how to handle her. One more thing, the killer is in clear view and they have amble time to get away, come up with a plan or get help and possibly kill the killer. But noooooo, the stupid whore screams and cries or does something stupid! Scary movies either totally annoy me, baffle me, make me chuckle or just make me question the people that make these movies.   

No comments:

Post a Comment