Saturday, May 5, 2012

Don't Hate the Player Hate the Game: The World of Dating (Part 2)

I believe this topic can become a multiple part series on dating and the opposite sex. However, in my previous post I was explain how strategic men and how they use certain words to disguise their true intentions.  But what about the ladies? Women are just as cunning as men, if more.
Chicks are funny because we use our womanly intuition to guide us. Some women are very manipulative and most women are born with this feat, the way we use it is up to us (or if we decide to). I know I am a manipulative person, I know this. But, to be honest it takes way too much effort to "mind fuck" people. It's like you have to maintain a certain persona just to make someone act the way you want them to. It's way too much and frankly I'm a lazy person by nature.
Unlikely me, women weld the power of mind control accordingly. My ex boyfriend of 6months, his ex was a prime example. She calls me at four in the morning (I'm surprised I answered the phone, the conniving bitch). Shes just rambling on about how my boyfriend was hers and she goes through our text messages to each other. She claims he was with other girl besides me. To this day, I don't know if he (my ex) was covering his ass or she (his ex) was just being vindictive. I knew she was trying to start something because he hated her and he didn't like her anymore. She just wanted what I had or reclaim want she thought was hers.
One more thing, most girls are territorial. Yes, they really are, for example the don't date your friend's ex rule. Some girls hate that or don't even condone it. Not only is it weird, but I believe it has something to do with a girl's territory. I haven't been in the situation of my friend dating my ex but I seen people go through it. My friend, a very smart and lay back person and her best friend got themselves in that situation. My friend had this ex that I feel like her best friend lusted after since she introduced him to the group. I have a sneaky suspicion that she was the person that broke them up. Anyway, they (my friend and the ex) were together for probably two months or three (hell, I don't remember) and guess who was going in for the kill not even 2weeks after. We (my friend, her best friend and I) were out one day and this chick randomly says "Hey you don't care if I go out with Dan [the ex] do you?"
Oh gosh, you should have seen my friend's face! She was fuming, she walked out of the restaurant (think it was an IHOP) and screamed. My friend wanted to rip her friend's hair out and feed it to her (that bad). After that vendetta, needless to say my friend cut her best friend out of the picture. You know what was seriously crazy, they (the best friend and the ex) got engaged. From what my friend told me he was very rude, mean, unfaithful, deceitful, and inconsiderate (so they were meant for each other). Surprisingly, the bitch had the nerve to invite my friend and I to her wedding. We decided we'd go just to get a good laugh and make crude jokes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment