Friday, August 31, 2012

Wonder Woman: My Superwoman Of the Month

My superwoman of the month is Wonder Woman, I'm not too crazy about her but I love the concept of her. She is this strong, independent super-being that can hold her own. I like the fact that the people behind the making of Wonder Woman made her feminine but a hard-ass. First they give her super-strength, she can carry or lift twice her size. Then they threw in some crazy things like flight, endurance, speed and they even gave her this random healing power. But you know what the big cherry on top is, her lasso of truth. This is what makes Wonder Woman a wonder! Like if you don't remember one super thing about Wonder Woman, the one thing or the only thing would be her super cool lasso of truth. 
One thing about Wonder Woman that threw me off was her alter ego Princess Diana. I guess she was like the Princess of the Amazons, I have no clue. But it was so random because in most of the comic they don't even acknowledge the fact until something huge happened. But anywho, this is my superwoman of the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment