Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Fashion Victims

So many girls always wanna be with the latest trend, wanna wear what all the celebrities wear and be "with it." People don't understand there is a difference between fashionista and fashion victim. I will admit I do pay attention to the latest trends and fashions and pick and choose which ones suit my personality and personal style but I don't go to the extend of following every single trend. I remember when Rihanna first cut her hair everyone cut theirs; when she dyed her hair that stupid "look at me!" hair of course girls followed suit.
Its like no matter how stupid the trends the fashion victims of the world follow no questions asked. Same thing with Amber Rose, the broad came from nowhere and she rocked a buzz-cut so ditto girls followed. 
Being a fashion victim eliminates your chance of being original or an individual in any shape or form. It also shows you are a mindless idiot that follows any stupid thing celebrities or other people do. Fashion victims especially annoy me because they have to be on every trend by the coattails and think the world must be on it like them. It's funny how people watch celebrities so closely it's as if they want to become them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment