Wednesday, August 15, 2012

My Favorite SuperWoman: Batgirl



Like I said in previous blogs I am a comic book fiend! I love the supernatural that why I am so infatuated with Greek heroes and American comic book heroes. My favorite superwoman is Bat-girl for one reason: she's a bad ass! The first Bat-girl was my favorite (Barbara Gordon) because she set the bar so high for future Bat-girls. Like check this kid out, she doesn't have superpowers and she is still a force to be reckoned with. Sure if you like cookie-cutter, prissy little girls you'll totally dig Super-girl but Bat-girl has essence. She's human we can relate to her and we love the whole underdog thing she's got going for her. Whether you agree or not, I would enjoy a Batman comic more than a Superman comic simply because of the realistic factor and the fact Batman is more entertaining to watch.
Bat-girl is spunky and she has this cool personality. She is very sarcastic and kinda takes herself a little too seriously. But then again she only saves Gotham City from inevitable destruction everyday (no biggy). She is also very brave and she has proven on several occasions she can play with the big boys and hold her own. Not only is she very capable she's fun to watch.
I also love Bat-girl girl because she and everything else in the comic world is so weird and eerie and dark (hence the name of the town Gotham City). Its like everything is so spooky and dark but I love it. Needless to say I dig it! Like you can't expect the expected from her and its cool! If I was half as cool and slick as Bat-girl I'd be pretty stoked. To my regular readers notice how Bat-girl is still up (every month I honor a super heroine) that how much I love Bat-girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment