Thursday, January 3, 2013

Huntress: My SuperWoman Of The Month

This month we pay tribute to Huntress. She was featured in the comic "Birds of Prey" and probably in a few "Batman" comic. She was also on the Justice League but don't quote me on that I'm not entirely sure. I love this character because she's feisty like most comic book girls and she's takes herself a bit too seriously. It's odd because the Black Canary and she are on the same team and they can't stand each other. Think they was a bit where the Black Canary and Huntress boxed each other, I don't know. But anyway, Huntress is a peculiar character and she's almost a female version of Batman. The few "Birds of Prey" comics I read Huntress was just a beast. Like it was crazy how savage she is. But anywho, Huntress is my super woman of the month! 

No comments:

Post a Comment