Saturday, December 1, 2012

Jean Grey: My Superwoman of the Month

I have to admit I am a DC Comic gal that loves X-Men. Since I was young, I watched every X-Men episode and movie. I plan to read the comics but I think I'm too far behind to even try. Jean Grey is one of the coolest female X-Men next to Storm. She has the coolest superpower; she's telekinetic. She can read minds, levitate, move things with her mind and some other things I can't think of at the moment. She is a calm, down-to-earth person and she's smart. I appreciated the relationship Jean Grey and Scott (or Cyclopes) have. It's precious, but that Wolverine (smh). Anyway very off topic, the reason I choose Jean Grey as the superwoman of the month because she inspires me in a weird way. She's bold, ballsy, and intelligent; something I aspire to be. Jean Grey's character is that of an ideal female superhero. Although in some incident, they do not paint Grey in the prettiest picture but for the most part she's a great heroine. She's beautiful, has a good head on her shoulders and sensible. I can't say too much about her she is a bit boring for me. Anyway, Jean Grey is my superwoman of the month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment